• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle win MASSIVE six pointer!!!

The Firm

No wonder you think Plymouth is a sh*thole.

That's where we put druggies, asylum seekers and general ASBO type people.

How come you are there?

C''mon, what's the story?
I hope that Exeter does not get this Asylum sink hole problem too, but the way things are going at the moment I wouldent bet against that :mad:

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ha, I'll take that. 3 seasons....you mean after the season ending 2009 we'll be in leagues next to each other?

£20 to whoever's youth trust/"red or dead" fund? Jus' a student bum, much more than that would hurt the taxpayer ;)
Nice win Phil - key word emphasised btw!

But why not take pity on poor impecunious old Scrotey though. Not only that but (based on his location) his No.1 PREMIER LEAGUE team has also suffered relegation. In true sporting spirit why not offer him "double or quits" to say that that his team won't be playing in the SAME league as the mighty [ecfc] after the season ending 2010...there is still, of course, a mathematical possiblility that we might still be apart after all ;)

At worst you lose nothing...
...at best that could be FORTY NOTES more to 'pitch in' towards the nice new greensward on which we roll the scum over next season!!!

PS: Going back to the O.P., that wouldn't happen to be the same Colchester United that we, ourselves, have taken four points off this season, would it?

PPS: Isn't all this resurrection these arrogant ol' Gr**n threads fun though!!! [y]

Last edited:

The Firm

pace.

I'm not saying we'll never get relegated, that could happen but what i am saying is that pafc as a club, will, in the next 5 years, will be untouchable by anything ecfc has to offer.

Not gloating, just reporting the difference between the two clubs. I have no reason to believe it will be any different in the near or far distant future.
haw haw haw