• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle v Crawley

I think we'll stay up, not because we're any good. Because in league 2 there are some really really bad sides.

Would be good to see torquay go up though

Grecian_Harry

I think we'll both stay up, but for the same reason as Plymouth, because some of the teams in league one, are also dire.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a f*cking horrible club Argyle are, arrogant fans, thick w*nker of a manger and diving dirty c*nts of players with the worst disciplinary record in the whole football league!
Amended for factuals.

It saddens me to see it but the Gargs are showing some backbone, keep up this penchant for late goals and they will be climbing away from the drop zone, shame.

The Torqs continue to amaze, can they catch one of the top three, or is it to be further disappointment in a play off final ?

Amended for factuals.

It saddens me to see it but the Gargs are showing some backbone, keep up this penchant for late goals and they will be climbing away from the drop zone, shame.

The Torqs continue to amaze, can they catch one of the top three, or is it to be further disappointment in a play off final ?

Little Cutie mr tice

drr

:DI hear they're calling it The Alamo!

Can't help laughing at the Argyle fans getting excited about a game which would have been only possible as a third round FA cup tie a couple of years ago.

Great performance Gargoyle, just think, get another goal and you could've been considered giant killers!
Seriously sturtz,they outflanked us in all areas today, we we get a stunning strike right in their net at last knockings,cannot you at least acknowledge that we gave it our all and done well, just once? And for however long it lasts maybe praise us lowly minnows for not being in the relegation spots?
Go on, give it a go.
Have your hanky ready in case your nose bleeds ;-)

drr

What a f*cking horrible club crawley are, arrogant fans, fat w*nker of a manger and diving dirty c*nts of players!

We were blloody awful all game, somehow got a result at the end & finally out the relegation zone.

They would easily finish mid table in league 1, but my god i hope they dont go up!
I do, Exeters keeping their seat warm ;-)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a f*cking horrible club crawley are, arrogant fans, fat w*nker of a manger and diving dirty c*nts of players!

We were blloody awful all game, somehow got a result at the end & finally out the relegation zone.

They would easily finish mid table in league 1, but my god i hope they dont go up!
I hate to say but. I completly agree. Crawley are all the above. I hope they dont go up also or overspend and get punished with a points deduction.