• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle v Crawley

jmgull

Crawley tore us a new one earlier this season, looked by far the best side in this league......in fact, would go as far as saying that they're the best side I've seen at this level for many a season too.
Seem nailed on for autos, wouldn't be surprised to see them repeat it in L1 next year too, if the odious toads Evans and Rayner are still there and providing of course, the bubble doesn't financially implode just yet.

Big test for the greens.....if they get anything from this game, I might concede that they have a chance of staying up.
Crawley haven't been in quite the same form of late but if they're at it.......it could get ugly;)

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks JM, cheered me up no end realising that the Gargs now see playing Crawley as a big game.

ECFCHUNTY

lets hope they hit form today and bang a hatfull past those 6 toed freaks

Grecian2K

Chav v Chav, innit

Although the "big news" today (on Pash*tti at least) is that the Messiah Brent and his Nouveau Bored-room Disciples) are proposing to mingle with the great unwashed in the Cornwallport stand this afternoon. Presumably they'll be dispensing loaves and fishes at half time?

Last edited:

col46upwood

Well done the Gargs.At least you scored

STURTZ

:DI hear they're calling it The Alamo!

Can't help laughing at the Argyle fans getting excited about a game which would have been only possible as a third round FA cup tie a couple of years ago.

Great performance Gargoyle, just think, get another goal and you could've been considered giant killers!

grecIAN Harris

Doesn't Maxine Blanchard come Barnstaple? I'm sure I've heard her up that way somewhere.

excellent result for them today,by all accounts fully deserved,and of course us gulls just keep picking teams off,meanwhile sid james park crew continue collecting duck eggs

What a f*cking horrible club crawley are, arrogant fans, fat w*nker of a manger and diving dirty c*nts of players!

We were blloody awful all game, somehow got a result at the end & finally out the relegation zone.

They would easily finish mid table in league 1, but my god i hope they dont go up!

Last edited:

jmgull

Well....it's a good point for them, no doubt.

Crawley......yeah they're the pits.

3 poor teams for 2 spots + hereford (maybe?)

Gonna be a nervous few months for both of our illustrious neighbours;)