• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle tickets

Rog H K

A clear retort indeed!
I have a feeling it was Burnley that the bank was given to in the 90's as they were celebrating promotion. Wouldn't happen these days there would be uproar, and rightly so.

Argyle wouldn't dream of entering the bank these days uninvited.
Preston had it and wolves in 80s had it.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Preston had it and wolves in 80s had it.
Wolves a couple of times 1987 & 1988..The 2nd occasion the ultimate embarrassment at SJP.Home supporters kept in whist away support was let out first.

Many,inc me were unhappy when a extra block in the IP was given to Sheffield United in 2012(which they did not fill) which displaced many ST holders.
The club has learned from that fiasco(many ST holders did not renew)

exeter-loyal

Wolves a couple of times 1987 & 1988..The 2nd occasion the ultimate embarrassment at SJP.Home supporters kept in whist away support was let out first.

Many,inc me were unhappy when a extra block in the IP was given to Sheffield United in 2012(which they did not fill) which displaced many ST holders.
The club has learned from that fiasco(many ST holders did not renew)
20 or so Sheff United were in the bank that day but were soon shipped out!!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Argyle tickets are now available to Community Members as of yesterday, https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2019/september/octoberpriority/

The club is not anticipating tickets to go on general release, 130+ seated tickets left mainly in Block A of the NOG, still availability on BB as well

exeter-loyal

Be interesting to know how many tickets have been sold already including scum fans.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could this be a sell out? Historically this fixture attracts crowds just below 7k.

IndoMike

Gonna be one hell of an atmosphere.

OmanGrecian

Be interesting to know how many tickets have been sold already including scum fans.
5,900 was reported a couple of weeks back, so I'm assuming over 6,000 now.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
5,900 was reported a couple of weeks back, so I'm assuming over 6,000 now.
There are about 150 seats left, almost all in Block A. I believe about 2,500 tickets for the BB had been sold a few days ago, but presumably more now. Assuming something over 3000 on the BB, just under 2,000 in the IP Office, just under 1400 in the SASS and 850 away terrace that makes roughly 7,300. Assuming 100 no-shows (there are always a few, this was roughly the figure for the last time we played them) then something well over 7,000 now looks likely.

Biggest crowds in recent years were 8,298 for the Liverpool cup game (when every ticket was sold and v. few no-shows) and just over 7,400 for Carlisle, but these were with no restrictions imposed for crowd control. Last time Argyle were here in the league in September 2016 it was 6,612. Only 4 of the 18 on that day (Sweeney, Jake Taylor, Woody and Holmes) still with the club.

Colesman Ballz

Because of plod wanting an early kick off, the side effect is that the game will be available on I-follow. This I gather this is how Argiggle will be showing the match in their Green Taverners suites where they are charging a tenner plus a quid as a booking fee for the privilege. One would expect that there will be quite a large take up by other greenie fans too. Does anyone know how the revenues are split from proceeds of sales taken up through their club site ? Depending on the numbers taking up the GT offer, would there be any mileage in selling programmes to Argo to go on sale there too ?