• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle tickets

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Burnley game was last day of the season and when they announced Burnley was having the bank it was looking like they were going up. By the time it came around Burnley were guaranteed playoffs but couldn't get automatic. We were already relegated but won 4-1 with Richard Pears scoring his first goal for us. The happy ending was that Burnley beat the gargs in the play off semi 👍.

Just imagine now if the bank was given to the opposition when we were not at the time of the decision already relegated (although it looked very likely).

exeter-loyal

Are we talking about a 7.5k + crowd here?
Keep going the way we are i'd say pushing 8k.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
76 seats left on sale across the ground with block A still not available

KentGrecian

Are the club going to allow supporters to sit in block A for this fixture? If so when will they be released?

OmanGrecian

Only 36 now. I know of a few who are waiting for block A to be opened up now as the majority of seats left in the NOG aren't together.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Pity that season tickets aren't transferable, as I can't take my place on the Bg Bank for this one (or for the Grimsby game). :(

OmanGrecian

Pity that season tickets aren't transferable, as I can't take my place on the Bg Bank for this one (or for the Grimsby game). :(
If you tell the club you can't make the game do they not put your ticket up for resale?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Only 36 now. I know of a few who are waiting for block A to be opened up now as the majority of seats left in the NOG aren't together.
Just been opened up. Get in there quick!

OmanGrecian

Over 5,900 tickets sold already. They're only opening up half of block A and this is the last release of seats. Guess this is by order of the police.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Over 5,900 tickets sold already. They're only opening up half of block A and this is the last release of seats. Guess this is by order of the police.
Why only half ? If it is down to D & C's finest surely that is nonsense Surely the end of the NOG forms a natural segregation point. What is the point of building that section of the stand if we are unable to use it at matches with a high attendance ?