• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anyone seen a Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danbfc

The YST are a sound bunch of lads, our fans team, (Forever Bury), have played them twice now, home and away and they have been no trouble at all. Niether has Razor, everybody likes a drink and a laugh, I'm sure they weren't egging him on to headbutt a steward. Anybody who questions the YST's intentions towards this lad, and going to games needs to take a look at themselves.

At the end of they day, they are a young bunch of lads, like one of them has said most still in school or at college. You expect them to perfectly control somebody who is 4-5 years older than them? Get a grip.

Up the Bury.

thebigbankgrecian

i dont see how people can blame razors mate for him gettin ****** at gillingham i for sure now they was there sayin to razor go on razor have anuffer 1 since i have been many away game with thm and razor him self they try to stop him drinkin before he gets paro

ECFC JP

i dont see how people can blame razors mate for him gettin ****** at gillingham i for sure now they was there sayin to razor go on razor have anuffer 1 since i have been many away game with thm and razor him self they try to stop him drinkin before he gets paro
Welcome to Exeweb thebigbankgrecian.

thebigbankgrecian

thanks ecfc jp

why is he called razor? surely its gumbo from the film id!!
anyway we were at the turnstiles (or scaffolding) just behind him. he was ****** right up but the stewards were really fair. told him if he sobered up they would let him in, obviously he didnt!
he is a proper city fan but things like that give us a bad name
lets hope he has learnt his lesson
stupid boy!!!

ECFC TOM

I'm with Fred on this one, lets hope all of this gets sorted soon and Razor can watch the team he adores again.

Last edited by a moderator:

thebigbankgrecian

lol how can i be registerd from 07 lol i got my mate to set it up like this afternoon

Lister

Unfortunately my experience of the feral young males about nowadays suggests that the word responsibilty is not in their vocabulary.
I must add my voice to those defending the other lads on the bus. I, like quite a few old gits I suspect, thought negatively of them at first but having seen them on numerous away days i've only found them to be well behaved, well organised and extremely passionate. They are a credit to our away following and nothing like what you might expect a group of "lads" to be.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Isn't this all turning into something of a

out of a

End of...move on please! ;)

Darth

******** I stand with you on the bank and I have to say they are not your typical lads. And they can't play cricket with a golf club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.