• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anyone seen a Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
******** I stand with you on the bank and I have to say they are not your typical lads. And they can't play cricket with a golf club!!!
Ah but the question is can anyone? ;)

thebigbankgrecian

I must add my voice to those defending the other lads on the bus. I, like quite a few old gits I suspect, thought negatively of them at first but having seen them on numerous away days i've only found them to be well behaved, well organised and extremely passionate. They are a credit to our away following and nothing like what you might expect a group of "lads" to be.
well done lister i know most of these boys and they are the nicest people u could ever hope to meet just a shame razor lets him self down now and then

thebigbankgrecian

Ah but the question is can anyone? ;)
lol good question but i can :)

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
One last question (I can't resist) Razor had £10 on him and drank 3 cans on the bus. How did he get so drunk? I am making presumtions that he had £10 on him to get in the ground.

I still don't know him or every person on the minibus but it was what Darth wrote.

exeips

I am making presumtions that he had £10 on him to get in the ground.
I don't know if it was the case with Razor but you could buy tickets before Saturday at a cheaper price.

Last edited:

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was £14 for consessions as well!

Darth

The only reason I know this because he was complaining about having to pay £20 for the minibus saying it only left a tenner. Sorry as a responsaible adult I should have taken his wallet and dangled him upside down to check he was telling the truth!!!

Remember a 5 year old went on the bus with these lads and had a really good day. Razor even spoke to the boy and yes I have asked myself all day could I have done anything different. There was nothing anyone could have done apart from not taking him which wasnt my call.

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
One last question (I can't resist) Razor had £10 on him and drank 3 cans on the bus. How did he get so drunk? I am making presumtions that he had £10 on him to get in the ground.

I still don't know him or every person on the minibus but it was what Darth wrote.
He had about 7 on the minibus, he said himself. He then had a few Smirnoffs in the pub as well. As for the amount of money he had left, i'm not completely sure but he usually gets in for a kid at games home and away!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
The way i see it is that if we didn't befriend Razor he would be in a much worse situation that he is in now. We take him to every away game and look after him to a point. But how much looking after can we do? He is 21/22. We can't really do alot about his alcoholism, yes we can stop him from drinking on the bus, we should have. But we can't stop him from going into the pub and drinking because most of us are too young to drink anyway. Josh4ecfc64 said that we egg on his drinking, far from it. We encourage his singing, particularly his "WEEEE". We looked after him all day when we went to Barnet and it was a nightmare. As already said and this thread needs to end now, don't blame us lads for a 22 year old blokes actions.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Razor even spoke to the boy and yes I have asked myself all day could I have done anything different. There was nothing anyone could have done apart from not taking him which wasnt my call.
Hey Darth,
I agree with you and this is not your problem. I hope this doesn't stop you taken people up to games mate, people like yourself are a treasure to this club and my hat comes off to those willing to put themselves out only to benefit the fans.

I think this thread has gone on long enough now, we've heard the for's and againsts. I do not know the lad and wasn't there to see it happen.

Lets all move on and enjoy the passion and love of a club as us fans own!! We are a trust, and lets trust the authorites on this matter,

BTW there are a few gargoyles missing us on pash*ti site
http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=27050

Tada

Status
Not open for further replies.