• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any news on our new sponsors/kit?

Re: Any news on our new sponsors?

New away kit time next season aint it? I'd like to see some less stretchy material on it please!
if there is to be a new maker of the kit then wouldnt it be home, away + third kit that would be made?
i wouldnt think they would want another kit to have somebody else's logo on it, just a thought

Fareham Grecian

Met office
I think you're on the wrong thread. Ellis's Random Posting thread is over there...

CITY CASUAL

If City have a new kit.I feel sorry for the fans who paid out for this one.Just wear it for 1 year only.

katieb30

where? why? whatever.

Fareham Grecian

where? why? whatever.
Good answer. :)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster

If City have a new kit.I feel sorry for the fans who paid out for this one.Just wear it for 1 year only.
Well, with having Stewart on my back, I guess that was always gonna be a one season only shirt :D

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this

No they are not!!! Do you mean manufacturer?
Oops! I meant to say they are making them next season.

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster

I thought the Trust had an agreement with the club that the shirts would all have a 2 year 'life'?

If the above is true then surely the club have moved agaist the will of the major share holder?

AndyB

I thought the Trust had an agreement with the club that the shirts would all have a 2 year 'life'?

If the above is true then surely the club have moved agaist the will of the major share holder?
But if the Club are changing manufacturer (which they were always going to do at some stage), what do you expect them to do?
Both kits will have to change as I am sure the new company wouldn't ever agree to keeping the SHO home kit for a year.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster

Oli is indeed correct this was an agreement of principle that was in place between the club and its shirt supplier. Though AndyB is right in that when the club does look cto change, we were always going to go against this agreement. What we are therefore looking to do (club + Trust) is looking to limit the impact by looking to not change the shirt significantly (in terms of design) and to look where possible to make the product significantly cheaper.

Last edited: