• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any news on our new sponsors/kit?

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: Any news on our new sponsors?

If we do get a new kit next season, who would like to see a return to the purple away kit?
I'd prefer a return of a black away kit, bit like the centenary kit worn in the FA Cup games

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster

If we do get a new kit next season, who would like to see a return to the purple away kit?
I liked the puple kit a lot at the time - but now think the white 3rd kit that we wore at Wembley takes some beating.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster

I hated the purple kit. Purely because the colour doesn't suit me!
A kit like the cider 'n' black kit we wore at OT would be brilliant, but can't see that happening.

As we're getting a new supplier, then I assume we're getting a new home kit too. As long as we keep the red and white stripes I'll be happy. With a bit of black thrown in, much like our kit before the currnet one.

rich13

Would love to see the purple away kit return, as was one of my 5 dislikes on another thread.

Maybe as third choice with the white kit as 2nd.

Lister

As we're getting a new supplier...
Who says we are getting a new supplier? Has anything been confirmed yet or is it all rumour?

Red the Paper

Banned

Not a big fan, though would love to see us ditch the stripes on the home kit.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster

Who says we are getting a new supplier? Has anything been confirmed yet or is it all rumour?
Dont think the club has confirmed anything, but I'd stake a large amount of money on these rumours (of Cabrini) being correct

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster

You were sat with me when we were told about the Carbrini deal.
Unless it's some young Italian player we're hoping to bring in and I got the story mixed up........... (now there's a thought!)

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster

If fairness to Pelesy he was just passing on information that he was told was fact.

New away kit time next season aint it? I'd like to see some less stretchy material on it please!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Carbrini is the new shirt manufacturer, fact. And SHO will no longer be in charge of merchandising