• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anton Rodgers Signs on Loan

I wouldn't exactly call D'Ath pacey but he works hard to try to beat players by sheer willpower.

UTC

not sure that last sentence made sense...

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
not sure that last sentence made sense...
That's OK, this is Exeweb.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
He had a good game against Bradford on his debut, full of running and put himself about, went downhill from there, Tis effect ??
^^^^^ Wot he said.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Found NOT GUILTY.

Case closed, m'lud?

andrew p long

Just seen that he's been found not guilty. Maybe he can no be that 1 summer signing...
that's what I would guess Tis has in mind...

Grecian_Jay

I think I speak for everyone (apart from the happy-clappers who still think Tisdale is king) when I say that if we can only bring in one player, if that player is a central midfielder then Tisdale is more clueless than initially thought.

Daveupnorff

Anton Rogers

Bit late possibly but see Anton Rogers has been released following end of his Brighton contract did he do enough to play a part for City this season, good pedigree great genes! Played quite well as a cameo in front of his Dad at Rotherham, but a bit on the small side. What chance getting his career on track?

grecianboyy

Re: Anton Rogers

I would just based on the fact he might have a word with daddy, and get him down to a few more games, and maybe building a relationship with us and the scoucers :D

Ampadu19

Re: Anton Rogers

He was also recently cleared in the case against him in court a few days ago, I believe.