• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Another £85,000 to fund "operational costs"

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/met-police-rules-out-its-only-mccann-suspects/ar-BBAmTsb?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=UE07DHP

10 Years for the London met to come up with a burglary gone wrong !

The very best dog handler in the world being told the blood on the wall may have been mosquitoes flying into it and the smell in the car was from a dirty nappy and not a dead body.
To the jemmied / un jemmied shutters that were either open or closed on the night she vanished this case really winds me up.

Interview the parents with non pre arranged (McCann) questions.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
I do have some sympathy with your view, Ramone.

Watched the interview given by the high ranking Met Assistant Commissioner Rowley yesterday and his references to "Kate and Gerry" started to irk, it's all too cosy.

Antony Moxey

I wonder what the police and public's reactions would be had the McCanns been from the lower orders rather than a nice middle class suburban area with a lifestyle to match?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder what the police and public's reactions would be had the McCanns been from the lower orders rather than a nice middle class suburban area with a lifestyle to match?
Probably similar to the Shannon Matthews incident where some officers involved used their old fashioned instincts to figure out where the truth actually laid.

The other thing that winds me up about this case top people in MI5 getting involved within 3 days !

Swanaldo

The working-class family would have taken the brats out to dinner with them, rather than thinking that their candlelit tapas 'me time' was more important than their kids' safety. ;)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow another significant lead in this case

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/madeleine-mccann-suspect-is-female-police-hunt-woman-spotted-close-to-disappearance-in-hugely-significant-line-of-inquiry/ar-BBAxPKD?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=UE07DHP

Just wondering what's next ?? Aliens , Time travellers or like a scene from the Knowing film !!

dontpassback

Wow another significant lead in this case

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/madeleine-mccann-suspect-is-female-police-hunt-woman-spotted-close-to-disappearance-in-hugely-significant-line-of-inquiry/ar-BBAxPKD?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=UE07DHP

Just wondering what's next ?? Aliens , Time travellers or like a scene from the Knowing film !!
You just could not make this rubbish up,do they really think the public are fools? The little girl isn't likely to appear anytime soon,so why don't they just let it go.if they were responsible why don't they just say so or are they covering for someone higher up ?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
You just could not make this rubbish up,do they really think the public are fools? The little girl isn't likely to appear anytime soon,so why don't they just let it go.if they were responsible why don't they just say so or are they covering for someone higher up ?
I could solve the mystery I reckon in about 20 minutes !

Give me Gerry McCann a pair of molegrip pliers and some sarsons malt vinegar in a locked room and hey presto the truth will be forthcoming.

I'll save the public millions for about £18.37 (there's a sale on at toolstation at the moment).

Alistair20000

Is there actually any evidence that the McCanns did anything more serious than leaving their children unattended ?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is there actually any evidence that the McCanns did anything more serious than leaving their children unattended ?
2 x Cadaver dogs smelling the presence of dead remains and blood (which was apparently mosquitoes committing suicide into a wall)
THE top FBI criminal profiler saying they are both hiding evidence. (they told him he was mistaken/ possibly telling lies)
The presence of blood in a car they hired 3 weeks after she vanished.
47 Unanswered questions (apart from "no comment")

There is overwhelming circumstantial evidence in this case that has not been allowed to be followed up on by the McCanns and their PR people.