• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

American Girls and Exeter City

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we post a video, will you buy us a drink at the game? xx
No, cos i won't be there :D

Just one thing i noticed i have never known a yank to refer to a northern part of the country as 'up north'. Would more than likely say are there many of you heading north for the oldham game.
No, we all say "up north" -- rarely anyone says "heading north" -- at least not in California.

Jason

If we post a video, will you buy us a drink at the game? xx
Judging from the last 56 pages, I think you'll be more likely in need of a restraining order...

Posted a lovely, long, boring proof video for all of you! Check out Sara's official Vimeo site -- "Exeweb Proof Video"

Ultimately, as medical students, we admire your critical eye and appreciate you not trusting that anyone that posts as "Sara and Amber" are, indeed, Sara and Amber.

xx

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Do you have a linky thing?

Do you have a linky thing?
Unfortunately, I'm still not allowed to post links on this thread :(

Just search "Sara Mathew Vimeo" -- it should pop up. x

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Ok, not sure what the rules are for links tbh.
The search you suggest works. For those wanting to watch your video they may need to select 'see all videos' for the City one to list.
Enjoyed the soundtrack, lol. The clincher, of course, has to be what looks like an eye test chart on the wall!
Anyway, hun, you don't need my views as we've already exchanged pleasantries on facebook.
take care and enjoy your next trip.

mammooman

Fair play. Good effort on the vid. Not quite as funny as the 'meeting Exeter City' one though!

It may have been covered before (I can't be bothered to read 56 pages), but why Oldham? and why the Exeter match? Just curious like.

Fair play. Good effort on the vid. Not quite as funny as the 'meeting Exeter City' one though!

It may have been covered before (I can't be bothered to read 56 pages), but why Oldham? and why the Exeter match? Just curious like.
Ha, it wasn't meant to be funny -- and isn't going to stay up for very long. It was just a video to prove that we are "Amber and Sara" since there were doubts on the thread. :)

The short version: Met some Oldham players on holiday, flew over to watch a match, fell in love with the team. As for why the Exeter match, it coincided with the time we have break from school and it was a home game, so thought it would be a good one. Cheers! xx

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member

Last edited: