• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

American Girls and Exeter City

You look very similar to a certain Sarah Amber-Oldham??
There's a Sarah Amber-Oldham? That's very strange. Good thing Sara doesn't use the "h".

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Make a video denying/claiming it is a hoax. That would actually be quite good since it would at least prove you read here.

I am a believer. But then I think Ben Watson is a better striker than Adam Stansfield. So what use am I?

angelic upstart

Would rather be done by a high quality hoax, than be too cynical to believe anything in life.
Me too, I got done at Huddersfield really badly the other week. The difference is, that hoax wasn't as obvious.

Disclaimer: If you ladies are real, I admire your grasp of the English language.

Grecian2K

Make a video denying/claiming it is a hoax.
Golly - they could even call it "The OldhamWitch Project!!!" - a box-office buster if ever I thought of it...
....well, the concept worked once in the past didn't it (for "Tony" ;) )

SimonBB

I for one will always believe...

Red the Paper

Banned
Do you know the way to Oldham? Have you ever had your Huddersfield?

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
I for one will always believe...
I second this, keep the faith in the ladies they will come good eventually.

intresting and entertaining reading this thread... anyways, 1 person who will be at the game is me... my mates comeing who is an oldham fan, but hes comeing in the away end with us!

then we have to go to stockport and play a gig later that evening

id highly recomend a night out in stockport to anyone including the girls (actualy no i wouldnt) but our gig should be alot of fun, if we arnt at war over the full time score by then!

If we post a video, will you buy us a drink at the game? xx

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just one thing i noticed i have never known a yank to refer to a northern part of the country as 'up north'. Would more than likely say are there many of you heading north for the oldham game.