• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All going reserves clap your hands.

ECFC TOM

I'm not sure where to start with this comment

1st we are not going down, get over it we had a sh*te start granted, but we've proven that we'll be able to compete easily with 2/3 of this league

2nd you are not going up, ok a couple of teams have won cosecutive promotions from Conference to League 1, but I hate to break it to you, they were good you are not

We are not playing each other in the league next season, get over your deluded dreams, you may be playing Torquay again next season (though I know it's not nearly the same) and you may be playing a team in green in Yeovil, but you won't see us for a long time

get over yourselves you are sh1t

A potential whoosh??

Oh, and **** off to the Banter Board, greeny.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!

heathy1

I think Dave the spleen is gonna cry baby

boo hoo

I'm not sure where to start with this comment

1st we are not going down, get over it we had a sh*te start granted, but we've proven that we'll be able to compete easily with 2/3 of this league

2nd you are not going up, ok a couple of teams have won cosecutive promotions from Conference to League 1, but I hate to break it to you, they were good you are not

We are not playing each other in the league next season, get over your deluded dreams, you may be playing Torquay again next season (though I know it's not nearly the same) and you may be playing a team in green in Yeovil, but you won't see us for a long time

get over yourselves you are sh1t
Wait untill we do play you we'll wipe that smile clean of your face and when we do play you we are going to win 3-0.

Oldsmobile-88

Wait untill we do play you we'll wipe that smile clean of your face and when we do play you we are going to win 3-0.
Can we keep this nonsense on Banter Base please...

Joshyd123

Not a bad game tonight I must say.

Best performers for me would probably be ;

Bertie - Fired up and was here, there and every f*cking where all game. Good distribution of the ball.

Obersteller - First half linked play well with Bash and Shephard.

Watson - Never stopped running again, always looking to latch on to lost causes, well taken goal.

On a positive note, it looks as if Saunders come through his 20 min, or so, cameo unscathed.

Oldsmobile-88

How many were there Josh..?

ECFC TOM

How many Argyle were there?

loobygrecian

Attendance 387

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Was the final score 1-2?