• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All aboard.......

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for the messages guys, im glad all enjoyed the day out but we mustnt forget to extend the thanks to my 3 workmates Steve, Leigh and Nick (the latter 2 not really City fans but are getting more and more interested in us as the weeks go on ;)) as if it wasnt for them we wouldnt have had a record breaking RaWZ Tour! So the credit extends to them and my own personal thanks to them for coming.

No worries Steve.
I've made such great friends doing the Rawz Tourz this season. Roll on next season, in L1!!!

ECFCjames

Yes, many thanks steve & Co, Have really enjoyed my 3 RaWZ TOURS this season (Gillingham/Luton/Brentford) and look forward to many more next season! [y]

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only had the chance of the one (Luton) thanks to Steve (or "one and a half" if you count the 7.53 to Brentford ;))....but thanks and congrats for all the hard work you've done mate.

PS: Which of the last two are you planning to play truant from then - Lincoln or Rotherham? ;)

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only had the chance of the one (Luton) thanks to Steve (or "one and a half" if you count the 7.53 to Brentford ;))....but thanks and congrats for all the hard work you've done mate.

PS: Which of the last two are you planning to play truant from then - Lincoln or Rotherham? ;)

No truanting planned G2K ;)

Im rostered to be off this weekend and the weekend of the Rotherham match so just had to make myself unavailable for the overtime so they dont pester me to work!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
had to make myself unavailable for the overtime so they dont pester me to work!
Don't you occasionally have to actually be in work to qualify for overtime?

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Bloody "rest days"... Sometimes he gets them to REST from being off RESTING!??!!£$$ FFS

Love it

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
This week I am! After tomorrow then got 4 days off Anton :D

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
This week I am! After tomorrow then got 4 days off Anton :D
Must be off to watch Man Utd on Saturday then Steve?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Deathy if I see any plastic Man Utd fans in Lincoln on Saturday I will send them your love and say to them my mate Lee from Newton Abbot wants to compare Man Utd shirts with you. ;)

Last edited: