• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All aboard.......

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
STOP PRESS

RaWZ Tours which has been classed as cringeworthy apparently.
It all sounds a bit cliquey to me.

Last edited:

Yeovilgrecian

We are on the 9.20 out of Yeovil so with a following wind should make Brentford by kick off!

axred

1023 from angmering-clapham junction then 1217 to brentford

CITY CASUAL

Just want to say a big thank you to RAWS yesturday for all your help with Scooterboy.You are a top man.Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh properrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Just want to say a big thank you to RAWS yesturday for all your help with Scooterboy.You are a top man.Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh properrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Cheers Steve, a big trip that took a lot of organising.

As for Phil, he's now called Evil Knievel after exiting the train at St Davids, down a ramp at approx 70mph!! Scared the cr*p out of me until he went from 70 to 0 in 0.00002 seconds using only his hands. There's someone who knows how to operate his vehicle whilst under the influence! [G]

A great day all round really.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seconded....Only one of the tour got on the wrong train back!

*Blushes*......

oldcity

As for Phil, he's now called Evil Knievel after exiting the train at St Davids, down a ramp at approx 70mph!! Scared the cr*p out of me until he went from 70 to 0 in 0.00002 seconds using only his hands. There's someone who knows how to operate his vehicle whilst under the influence! [G]

Yes where I was stood it looked like he was heading for platform 3. what a handbrake turn:cool:

Scooterboy 65

Never worry im always in control lol.
I remember you had a look of horror.

Scooterboy 65

Many thanks Steve it was a real pleasure being there on sat on a RAWZ tour.
Very well organised I must say and hopefully I can do some more next season in League 1. Oi Oi

Last edited:

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks loads Bro, the last RaWZ tours of the season and what a good one it was too.