• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

After paying nigh on ten years of Trust subscriptions...

Taz

We really need to know IF the Trust REALLY owns the Football club ... and if so maybe an extra-ordinary General Meeting needs to be called with the membership calling a vote of no confidence in the current management team of the club (not necessarily the playing management team). In short I believe (and I don't know how much people get paid etc) that we are probably paying to much for admin management; then neglecting the heart and soul of the club... which is its playing squad.

Which then begs the question... We were the first team to play Brazil. With all the added expense of this pre-season Brazilian trip will a game in Brazil be the last game ECFC ever plays?

Although it seems clear he will never be got rid of I suspect that tonight was a turning point for lots of those wavering on the edge. Another hopeless side leaves St James Park with three points and a goalkeeper who was hardly worked.
aint that the truth... that'll do me! Tisdale will be a great manager, but the game is up for him at ECFC

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Meanwhile they are planning how to best screw the faithful for a few more quid next season...

Bittners a Legend

How can anyone be on the edge? Anyone who can't see what is happening shouldn't be there. What was different about tonight? Sounds same as all the others.
1.) People blinded by his past successes (although my god they were a lot of home 1-0 defeats ago)

2.) There is a myth being spun that Tisdale's great plan all along was to integrate youth. Of course it is a lie and he arguably has a track record of treating young players like **** unless their name is Liam Sercombe but nevertheless people seem to buy it. I just hope people begin to see through the myth because lets face it the bloke has repeatedly signed old, hopeless, injury-prone central midfielders for years at the expense of raw young players who threaten excitement.

Even by Tisdale's own pathetic standards subbing off Wheeler tonight truly was astonishing. He should apologise but he will instead dress us his failures as the fault of somebody else (officials, fans, David Wheeler, Elliott Frear or perhaps the pre-match meal).

I just hope you can hold back your "I told you so"'s towards all those that have abused you for your Anti-Tisdale comments over the last few years. I'm pretty sure I (begrudgingly) voted for him to stay last time even though deep down I knew he was stale and probably a bad thing for the club. Now I am quite adamant that his presence at our club is damaging but accept nothing will change.

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
1.) People blinded by his past successes (although my god they were a lot of home 1-0 defeats ago)

2.) There is a myth being spun that Tisdale's great plan all along was to integrate youth. Of course it is a lie and he arguably has a track record of treating young players like **** unless their name is Liam Sercombe but nevertheless people seem to buy it. I just hope people begin to see through the myth because lets face it the bloke has repeatedly signed old, hopeless, injury-prone central midfielders for years at the expense of raw young players who threaten excitement.

Even by Tisdale's own pathetic standards subbing off Wheeler tonight truly was astonishing. He should apologise but he will instead dress us his failures as the fault of somebody else (officials, fans, David Wheeler, Elliott Frear or perhaps the pre-match meal).

I just hope you can hold back your "I told you so"'s towards all those that have abused you for your Anti-Tisdale comments over the last few years. I'm pretty sure I (begrudgingly) voted for him to stay last time even though deep down I knew he was stale and probably a bad thing for the club. Now I am quite adamant that his presence at our club is damaging but accept nothing will change.
I can hold back the 'I told you sos' but I can't accept that people still think I'm wrong. All this crap about youth, how many under 22s played today? He plays young ones when he has to coz of injuries but that's it.

FAN-TATIC

I never for a moment thought that I would be typing this, but I have reached the end of my tether. Wolfendon deciding to hit the OAPs and kids with ST increases had me thinking that I would offset those increases by reducing my subscription to the Trust. But after last night's dismal performance I'm off to the bank today to stop the standing order. Simply. I have had enough!!!!!

Werthers Original

Father and son season ticket cancelled two years ago after the dross of League 2 relegation. Only £2 per month but just cancelled after several years of Trust membership - for all the good it will do! Talk about the blind leading the blind!

Grecian_Jay

Get on everyone. Cancel thsoe subs and stop attending.

Well done Fanny, knew you'd come round eventually.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Get on everyone. Cancel thsoe subs and stop attending.

Well done Fanny, knew you'd come round eventually.
I won't stop attending Jay because I don't believe that's the right way and it's not my way. However, I have, after much deliberation and navel searching, decided to quit the Trust after 11 years. There really is no point any more.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I quit the Trust as soon as I realised we were just the cash cow and nobody in chrage gave a rats arse about what we thought, wanted or said.
Surprised it's taken so many so long to do the same TBH.

Last edited: