• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

After paying nigh on ten years of Trust subscriptions...

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
....if Tisdale is in charge on Saturday I'm cancelling my standing order. I suggest others do the same and maybe something will finally happen

Grecian_Jay

Too little too late. So many of you make these threats but there's always "one more game". Cancel it tonight amd don't go back.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Too little too late. So many of you make these threats but there's always "one more game". Cancel it tonight amd don't go back.
It gives me no pleasure to say that I quit the Trust some while ago. No threats were made, I just sadly shuffled on.

Willy Nilly

Likewise. Cancelled last season. Good money after bad.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Too little too late. So many of you make these threats but there's always "one more game". Cancel it tonight and don't go back.
agree with this, do it NOW it's the only way something might get done NOW!! We voted with our feet long ago, we stopped paying to the trust shortly afterwards, the more that do this the more the high earners at the club will have to listen!!

DB9

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

PeteUSA

....if Tisdale is in charge on Saturday I'm cancelling my standing order. I suggest others do the same and maybe something will finally happen
Arthur, this is the sort of material the express & echo are looking for. Theres no doubt Tisdale is becoming dispised, but the paper cant print any of your feelings and comments until you tell the media.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
The echo print stuff from here, just by looking on here. They don't need anyone to tell em

Bittners a Legend

Although it seems clear he will never be got rid of I suspect that tonight was a turning point for lots of those wavering on the edge. Another hopeless side leaves St James Park with three points and a goalkeeper who was hardly worked.

Grecian_Jay

Although it seems clear he will never be got rid of I suspect that tonight was a turning point for lots of those wavering on the edge. Another hopeless side leaves St James Park with three points and a goalkeeper who was hardly worked.
How can anyone be on the edge? Anyone who can't see what is happening shouldn't be there. What was different about tonight? Sounds same as all the others.