• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Advice please

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's the problem with today's youth, greed and consumerism, chuck away the one that doesn't work. A decent stapler should last you a lifetime young man.
Bit like choosing a woman/girlfriend then?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Bit like choosing a woman/girlfriend then?
No. !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'll remember that for future reference.
I suggest that we have a youth team with one set of staplers, and the not quite so youthful with another set of staplers. And have a match to see which staplers come out the best. We'll need an umpire and some touch judges, suggest we get Cheggers in for the pictures, perhaps Radio Devon could do the commentary for those that can't get there. Oh, don't forget first aiders and stuff.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
I suggest that we have a youth team with one set of staplers, and the not quite so youthful with another set of staplers. And have a match to see which staplers come out the best. We'll need an umpire and some touch judges, suggest we get Cheggers in for the pictures, perhaps Radio Devon could do the commentary for those that can't get there. Oh, don't forget first aiders and stuff.
Competition is starting to get a bit fierce on here? ;)

Jean Jeannie

I'd definitely go for the one with cheesey bites :D;)

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like this one best...

LOG

I was once told that if you pay cheap, you pay twice.

No so with Rexel though. I use a bottom of the range Sirius and its served me relaibly for about 3 years.

I haven't had to spend a penny on maintenance and its showing no signs of wear and tear or giving up.

Swanaldo

I use a Rexel Sirius.
:-O

*takes LOG to one side*

Mate, have you ever seen that episode of The Simpsons where Homers turns up to work in the F-series Canyonero? I think we understand each other. Get a Matador.

LOG

Get a Matador.
There is no denying that she is a thing of beauty.

But what do i say to the Sirius? Do i have to be cruel to be kind?

Last edited:

Swanaldo

Hmm that's the new Matador III by the look of it.

I prefer the old Matador II, they kept the original design but made it 46% heavier compared to the original Matador for improved stability.

LOG, you can borrow my back issues of 'Stapler and associated fastening device Monthly' if you like.