• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Advice please

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
More info please Ellis. How often does a staple get jammed and have to be removed with pliers. What's the exit velocity? What sort of range can be acheived by firing the stapler in the 'open' position? Is there any sign of the rubber foot perishing?
I got the black one. Its very reliable - loads about 200 staples, had it for a few months and the rubber foot is still fine. Shoots out about a metre, but about 2-3 with a little flick. Mine has never jammed and the staples always projects in its correct folding position upon exit. I sometimes have problems upon trying to staple anything over 30 sheets of paper together......

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ellis, you are either a complete legend or an utter tool. :D

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ellis, you are either a complete legend or an utter tool. :D
Im a legend when i use my tool mate ;) :D

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Im a legend when i use my tool mate ;) :D
and has definately been corrupted by the likes of manc and Moxey - its too late for you I am afraid Ellis the damage is done! :p

Swanaldo

Ellis the damage is done! :p
He hasn't stapled his sack as well has he?

Joshyd123

Get both staplers, see which one shoots further.

Swanaldo

I sometimes have problems upon trying to staple anything over 30 sheets of paper together......
Rexel Odyssey mate, guaranteed up to 60 sheets @ 80gsm. Thick end of £35 though.

Swanaldo

Get both staplers, see which one shoots further.
That's the problem with today's youth, greed and consumerism, chuck away the one that doesn't work. A decent stapler should last you a lifetime young man.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rexel Odyssey mate, guaranteed up to 60 sheets @ 80gsm. Thick end of £35 though.
Crikey! Head office would have a shock if i put through 20 orders on our petty cash form!! :D

Joshyd123

That's the problem with today's youth, greed and consumerism, chuck away the one that doesn't work. A decent stapler should last you a lifetime young man.
I'll remember that for future reference.