• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ade Edmonson's astonishing attack on Trust members!

Jam Doughnut

Agree with most of what he said to be honest

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Sat at home now pi$$ing himself laughing reading exeweb I expect .......... Wait til the rest of the world wakes up !

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think this should be changed to "Hants's astonishingly over the top thread title". He is only making a bit of fun of more serious events that will make people chuckle. That is what comedians do the world over, bless him :)

Spoonz Red E

Hants has mastered the art of clickbait. More money for player sponsorship ....

PeteUSA

Think this should be changed to "Hants's astonishingly over the top thread title". He is only making a bit of fun of more serious events that will make people chuckle. That is what comedians do the world over, bless him :)
I dont see it that way. I believe its a fairly obvious attempt at defending Tisdale following the trust being mean to him. Its a bit lame, almost amateurish coming from the likes of Edmondson. I certainly think there was some 'collusion' involved.

geoffwp

Well done Ade, anything that gets exeweb all riled up and spitting feathers is all right by me.
* waits for the heavy mob to trundle in all hurt*

malcolms

Well done Ade, anything that gets exeweb all riled up and spitting feathers is all right by me.
* waits for the heavy mob to trundle in all hurt*
Shame really....never quite able to grasp the comedic subtlety possessed by his better half, always a bit 6th form... :)

Avening Posse

Come on Pete, he is a comedian, not some inner echelon political animal, he is just doing a satirical man in the street thing, surely you can see that ?

LOG

Before he moved down this way he was a Chelsea season ticket holder so i presume that he also commented on the way that they would sack managers for fun?

IndoMike

He's entitled to his opinion and interpretation just like any other fan, but his opinion has no more value than any other City fan. Obviously he supports Tisdale, unsurprisingly. You know actors get paid for pretending to be someone else : it's a bit like when we were kids playing cops and robbers, so perhaps he's pretending to be an expert on all things City.
Anyway, he is funny, so bringing a smile into our lives can't be bad.