• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ade Edmonson's astonishing attack on Trust members!

AndrewP

Disappointing read from a person who I have respected. Ill informed certainly, and poorly timed from some perspectives.....but perhaps choreographed for a certain effect. This is after all the press, albeit tin pot and local but the only real outlet available for playing this particular game.....

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only amongst the celebrity obsessed sycophants Egg.... :S
I'm sick of ants myself. Bleddy get everywhere

malcolms

I'm sick of ants myself. Bleddy get everywhere
Big barstewards in your part of the world too..

IndoMike

Disappointing read from a person who I have respected. Ill informed certainly, and poorly timed from some perspectives.....but perhaps choreographed for a certain effect. This is after all the press, albeit tin pot and local but the only real outlet available for playing this particular game.....
Yep. Tizzy moves around in high society now: Ted Baker, Zomby actors, ex-cult comedians. We get the Times doing an article on poor old Tis, Edmonson and his piece in the fragrant Devon Live.
You know how they all stick together. Very soon it will be arise Sir Tisdale of Nottingham.

IndoMike

Big barstewards in your part of the world too..
They are indeed. Bloody intelligent bugg*rs too. Drop some toast and jam, along comes the head scout, and two minutes later you're inundated with the little *****ers. And once they appear, they'll always come back.