• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ade Edmondson

muppetdodger

Sorry, didn't want to offend you and I'm not saying he's anything but a committed City supporter... I suspect, however, he's probably better known as Jennifer Saunders old man....
What a load of c**p! He is very well known and very well liked and has a string of successful credits to his name - probably more than Jennifer Saunders, who actually is just the other half of Dawn French's double act! Never be a sugar daddy though - I imagine whilst he may be well off he's not well enough off to plumb our bottomless pit, let alone pay Tisdale's salary!

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
If I could pick someone to be the club's celebrity fan, I couldn't think of anyone better than Ade, who seems to be a decent guy. Glory hunters don't tend to go to away games at Ebbsfleet.

Never seen Noel Edmunds there, anyway.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never seen Ade on The Big Bank but I have Noel. Can't accuse Noel of not slumming it with the masses.;)

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never seen Ade on The Big Bank but I have Noel. Can't accuse Noel of not slumming it with the masses.;)
** searches for autograph book **

Pete Martin (CTID)

And? He's had a season ticket in the main stand for years, in Block J. He also often pops up at away games. Never seen Edmund's anywhere.

malcolms

What a load of c**p! He is very well known and very well liked and has a string of successful credits to his name - probably more than Jennifer Saunders, who actually is just the other half of Dawn French's double act! Never be a sugar daddy though - I imagine whilst he may be well off he's not well enough off to plumb our bottomless pit, let alone pay Tisdale's salary!
He may not be famous but he seems to have a whole train load of ECFC groupies. :D

Last edited:

rp42

Ade if you're mad enough to be on Exeweb and are reading this then i would love to buy you a pint for all the laughs you and Rik have given me over the years so any home match drop into the spot and i will shout you a pint of real ale(beer)

fred binneys head

Ade is a proper fan and a proper comedian. I saw him away at Brentford in the semi final of the Autoglass a couple of years ago.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
He may not be famous but he seems to have a whole train load of ECFC groupies. :D
Just saying it as it is.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he ever goes on the big bank he would technically be doing stand-up at SJP.

I'll get my coat.