• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A cold wind of change is blowing...

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
For some reason, I really don't like this post. Sounds ominous.
Or just 'look at me' ... ? :)

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
For some reason, I really don't like this post. Sounds ominous.
I agree. Is he talking about the oncoming world financial crash which will result in gangs of savages (i.e Argyle supporters) roaming the streets and stealing our last can of sardines, or about World War III , where Kim Jun Ill Kok thinks he's pressing the start button on his new radio cassette but inadvertently is firing a super-duper nuke off to Exeter, or is he talking about the proposed new toilets in the away end? We need to know.

crocks

A cold wind of change indeed.

Watch this space.
All rather dramatic.

Players, managers, directors all come and go. As long as ECFC remains in existence, then there's not a lot to worry about.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Players, managers, directors all come and go. As long as ECFC remains in existence, then there's not a lot to worry about.
Is correct.

mdg

dont want tis to go

see the performence each week at home and 3 times away, so far this season. The man is doing a fine job, based upon the financial constraints.

You can argue over his team selection, I bet before the Tranmere game, many would have thought we would have had a hiding with the team selected!

Get off the mans back, support him and the team, remember where the fat boys had put us

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster

Watch this space.
I don't know. Its supposed to warm up a bit before Christmas.

Poultice

Watch this space.

Previous quote from the same source: "Bragging and playing 'big man' on an internet forum is not my style"
In the know or full of sh*t ?

Alistair20000

I think he is repeating a conversation he had with Dr Dave on the Boxing Day weather forecast.

Poultice

All rather dramatic.

I like the basic maison sens but would beg to differ, there is always something to be worried about.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder what expectations the club board (and BOS) set Tis for this season when deciding on an appropriate playing budget?