• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

6 a side footie?

HAND

and you wouldn't make a very good bookie because the odds you have offered would make it impossible for the betting person to loose!!! i could put a pound on each of them and at the least if stix scores i would get £3 back or if josh scores i get £6 but my stake is only £2 win win for me......FAIL FOR YOU!!!

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
What if neither of them score? ;) Fail for you, HAND :D

HAND

What if neither of them score? ;) Fail for you, HAND :D
the bet was on who scored first in the season. if neither scores it would be the same as a non runner and i would get my stake returned!!! ohh how silly do you feel now lol.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
No it wouldn't. If you bet on first scorer in a football game and it's 0-0 you don't get your stake back. I feel fine thanks :)

HAND

and i thought you would have all been gartefull to stitch Keiaran up!!!

HAND

No it wouldn't. If you bet on first scorer in a football game and it's 0-0 you don't get your stake back. I feel fine thanks :)
yes you are right for in a match. but that is not how i read his offer. he should have offered odds for no scorer. any way have a pound on each let one of them take a penalty and we all win (well apart from keiran)

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll win anyway because Josh is going to get a goal. Although in truth Keiran would probably win because he's a thieving little pikey that would run off with the money :D ;) :p

TOP_CITY_FAN

I'll win anyway because Josh is going to get a goal. Although in truth Keiran would probably win because he's a thieving little pikey that would run off with the money :D ;) :p
Keiran Likes This.

HAND

sh*t i never thought of that!!! wouldn't be the first time lol

StixUK

Im taking bets on who scores first this season. Stix or Josh.
Stix is currently 2/1 favourite, with Josh at 5/1
I love this...for the very fact that I play in goal for most of the season so unles one of my lobs sails over the other keeper it ain't happening...and then there is the fact that I cannot shoot to save my life and also I'm a raging asthmatic...all points to me being favourite doesn't it???

I'll have a £1 on Josh!