• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

6 a side footie?

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would like to announce that we are all 100% behind the manager, Josh Denham, and totally committed to getting AFC Exeweb back to the heights that we once enjoyed.
F*ck that, the Prem was bloody hard! I'm content with Championship football for the foreseeable future.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Thought I'd throw this back...
The Exeweb 6 a-side team is still going, just under a different name of 'Paralympiakos' - missed out on promotion on GD last season, but looking to go one step further this, and securing a top 2 finish to be promoted to the Premier Division.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Little update, we finally got the promotion to the promised land, securing a second place and promotion with 3 games to spare. Missed out on the league title on goal difference.

Life in the Premiership has been difficult so far, P3 W0 D0 L3, GF 2 GA 13.

Haven't had a settled squad this season due to injury or 11 a-side commitments.
If anyone would be interested in playing, don't be afraid to give me a PM. We play Wednesday nights down at Isca College, Topsham Road.. What used to be Priory High School

TOP_CITY_FAN

Yeah, so.. we got relegated

P20 W2 D2 L16 GF 23 GA 75

Leads

Impressed to hear it's still going! I'm back in Devon and keen to get playing again if you need people?

TOP_CITY_FAN

Impressed to hear it's still going! I'm back in Devon and keen to get playing again if you need people?

Words to my ears! Especially as we’ve been short regularly lately! Give me a DM on here and we’ll sort it.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can you be at SJP 3pm Saturday?