• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2018 Footballing Blogging Awards

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll vote for you Loudmouth. Quite like your vlogs and as I've never watched anybody elses they're the best.

Loudmouth_BFC

Not very relevant to ECFC. Probably should've went on a different section. Nonetheless I love your content so I'll give you a vote.

I'll take it, thank you.

Loudmouth_BFC

I'll vote for you Loudmouth. Quite like your vlogs and as I've never watched anybody elses they're the best.
Cheers pal.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loudmouth is God!

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loudmouth is Pooh!

;)

Fareham Grecian

Yep, another vote on this basis. You seem like a proper football fan, good luck.

Early Bath

Loudmouth makes video blogs for Barnet games and usually posts on here after we beat/play them. I like his style.
Now, because it's grim up North London he wants our votes so he can lord it at the Football Blogging Awards in his best tux and black and tango spats.
So ...
Do you vote for him or keep him hungry like what all artists should be to keep 'em creative?
I'll vote for him and hope I don't start the slow decline that comes with success and ends with the artist overdosing on Bovril mix and being found up some dark alley amidst a pile of tear stained programmes.
Many thanks Spoonz I stand enlightened :)

Loudmouth_BFC

Loudmouth is God!
HAHA. I'll take staying in the league for now.

Loudmouth_BFC

Loudmouth is Pooh!

;)
Not sure if this is a fat joke, but with the win we just had. I'll take it.

Loudmouth_BFC

Yep, another vote on this basis. You seem like a proper football fan, good luck.
Cheers pal.