• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2018 Footballing Blogging Awards

Loudmouth_BFC

Now I know what your thinking, Why are you posting this. I hope this will be ok to post Admins, sorry in advice if not, please delete other wise. Alright Treacles, Whats Happening. For ****s & giggles, and whatever you think of me, you like what I do, you hate me and what I do, or you just couldn't give a toss. Voting for the 2018 Footballing Blogging Awards is open! To vote for me to win, copy this tweet or go to the website. I am voting in @theFBAs for @LoudmouthBFC in category #FBAYoungBlogger footballbloggingawards.co.uk/about/vote-now-football-blogging-awards/ C YA LATER!
And yes the ''Young'' ? has been done. I'm really 17, supporting Barnet does this to a person.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTG4BgDadhqFK-O8T9BTyZw

Early Bath

Now I know what your thinking, Why are you posting this. I hope this will be ok to post Admins, sorry in advice if not, please delete other wise. Alright Treacles, Whats Happening. For ****s & giggles, and whatever you think of me, you like what I do, you hate me and what I do, or you just couldn't give a toss. Voting for the 2018 Footballing Blogging Awards is open! To vote for me to win, copy this tweet or go to the website. I am voting in @theFBAs for @LoudmouthBFC in category #FBAYoungBlogger footballbloggingawards.co.uk/about/vote-now-football-blogging-awards/ C YA LATER!
And yes the ''Young'' ? has been done. I'm really 17, supporting Barnet does this to a person.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTG4BgDadhqFK-O8T9BTyZw
What the heck is he/she on about or is it just an ageing thing on my part?

Legohead

Banned
Don't know but i don't read blogs. Temporary titillation IMO. I only read football books and not drab, predictable autobiographical nonsense from players who have yet to have had any sort of life to speak of either.

As it happens I am writing my first football book currently which the underlying theme is having done something no other football fan in the entire world will have done and the reasons for it.

Just like the great Alan Partridge proclaims Pop not Broth, I say Books not Blogs! Lol

Last edited:

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
What the heck is he/she on about or is it just an ageing thing on my part?
Loudmouth makes video blogs for Barnet games and usually posts on here after we beat/play them. I like his style.
Now, because it's grim up North London he wants our votes so he can lord it at the Football Blogging Awards in his best tux and black and tango spats.
So ...
Do you vote for him or keep him hungry like what all artists should be to keep 'em creative?
I'll vote for him and hope I don't start the slow decline that comes with success and ends with the artist overdosing on Bovril mix and being found up some dark alley amidst a pile of tear stained programmes.

Last edited:

Loudmouth_BFC

Loudmouth makes video blogs for Barnet games and usually posts on here after we beat/play them. I like his style.
Now, because it's grim up North London he wants our votes so he can lord it at the Football Blogging Awards in his best tux and black and tango spats.
So ...
Do you vote for him or keep him hungry like what all artists should be to keep 'em creative?
I'll vote for him and hope I don't start the slow decline that comes with success and ends with the artist overdosing on Bovril mix and being found up some dark alley amidst a pile of tear stained programmes.
I will always remember where I come from, and the little people. Qnce I become 2018 Blogger/Vlogger of the year.

So vote for me, it's free.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Ya blogs are funny as feck and talk in football supporters language.

You got my vote.

Loudmouth_BFC

Ya blogs are funny as feck and talk in football supporters language.

You got my vote.
Thank you.

Benguin

Yea, I enjoy them as well and I don't really have anyone else to vote for, so looks like another cross on the ballot paper for you.

Loudmouth_BFC

yea, i enjoy them as well and i don't really have anyone else to vote for, so looks like another cross on the ballot paper for you.
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ExeterCityLad

Not very relevant to ECFC. Probably should've went on a different section. Nonetheless I love your content so I'll give you a vote.