• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2011 - good, bad, indifferent?

Red the Paper

Banned
Every year has been a great year for me

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm still here. Roof over my head. Job for the next year or so at least (famous last words). Little things annoy me, but I post them on the appropriate thread. So many people in the world have none of what I tend to take for granted, so I am going to force myself not to be ungrateful. Because its Christmas soon.

So, it's all good.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Every year has been a great year for me
Same here Red. Love life, me.

Even the boring bits, like keeping ******** in his place.

Ian Sideman

2 beautiful daughters, marvellous wife (don't tell her I said that), roof over my head and plenty of cheese.

I'm a lucky chap.

Happy Christmas everyone!

wemissmoxey

Ali, don't let anything ever stop you insulting me
Does this count for me as well ?

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Not the best - hubby had heart attack, I was very sick spending nearly 7 weeks in hospital and I turned 40. On the other hand I realised what fab family and friends I have and also realised that life is what you make it. No point in worrying there are some things you can not change!

ECFC traveller

Best year so far, and haven't even had new years eve, Chirstmas, and my birthday!

-Finished all my exams
-Left school
-Met loads of new people, and have some good friends
-Been to loads of new football grounds [The travelling part of it, not the football part as we're not allowed football related things..]
-Got a job

Etc.

Grecian2K

Not the best - hubby had heart attack, I was very sick spending nearly 7 weeks in hospital and I turned 40. On the other hand I realised what fab family and friends I have and also realised that life is what you make it. No point in worrying there are some things you can not change!
Chin up Nursey. [y] Good to hear things are on the up.

I know you and I may not always seen eye to eye ;) but our mutual mate RaWZ has kept us all in the loop.

ATB - and have a good'un.

les.gtfc

Totally agree with that. I look at life with a totally different view now.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Your not alone Les........I been fighting for survival since 2006 with knock backs like you....the only way I can deal with it is to live for now, have a larf as often as I can (cos there are loads of times spent crying!) and just think positive no matter what. Good luck to both of us and anyone else who is going to need it in 2012.[y]
Bugger...

Get well soon mate

Tada