• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2011/12 home shirt revealed!

Roy Hodgson

P'raps the Kit Sub-Committee could have an emergency meeting to discuss the latest developments and issue a report for the BoS to consider.

mole221

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joma
strong rumour that these will be our next kit supplier , velencia amongst others on their books
If it's true then the kits aren't too bad

Coleraine

Valencia

St Johnstone

Honduras

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm pleased that the club's got it's arse in gear nice and early this year.

Lets hope that people don't put the shirt in the wash too often before the start of the season, otherwise there won't be much of the shirt left by 6th August...
Spoke too soon :)

Roy Hodgson

Don't suppose any one has the nous to show a picture of one of the damaged shirts so potential buyers know before travelling as to what to expect?

Roy Hodgson

Looks good for our swimmer boy, Liam
http://lockerz.com/s/118139365

Willy Nilly

That Valencia kit looks lush. How nice it would be not to have a sponsor's logo on our shirt.

Roy Hodgson

Own up. Who's been stupid enough to fork out good cash for these shoddy goods?

How we will laugh at you with your pink City tops on the Big Bank!

Any of you want to buy a used car from me?

Last edited:
I went in to have a look. Basically the front stripes are a different shade of red from the back stripes, some of the shirts have a little bit of red on the white sides. This red can apparently be washed out. I didn't buy one not because of the colour problem but because bizarrely the collars are sized wrong and do not have any give. I am an xl boys and I couldn't put the shirt over my head. The small mens is a tent on me. I know that other people were also having the same problem i.e those who fit small mens sizes were having to buy large in order to get the shirt over their heads!!

milts

Cabrini = total sh*t! Clearly the club didn't do any research before commiting to the supplier contract!

2nd year theyve balls the new shirt up, last year stick on logo, this year damaged shirt that the colour runs and neck whole which people cant get there head through ur sh*t cabrini
worse kit sponsors ever