• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2011/12 home shirt revealed!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Forgive me but how the hell is a wrong sized neck damaged in transit????
Must have been when the ship was caught up in the Japanese tsunami and the shirts shrunk when they got wet. That would also explain the colours too.

C'mon Malc, thought you'd be clever enough to work that one out. ;)

But on a serious note, what a bloody farce. Every year it's something, and now for two years running we've had problems with these comedians which could end up having a serious impact on the club's income. I've got every home shirt since back when Facer Books were the shirt sponsors, and in the last couple of years I've bought home and away shirts not only for me but the kids too. Don't think I'll bother now, or at least until we get a decent supplier in.

What's wrong with someone proper like Nike or the suchlike?

malcolms

Surely if the colours leaked in transit, then they'll be even worse when you wash them.

Malcs, its the colour not collar that made them shoddy.
But if you can't get them over your head, it doesn't really matter what effin colour they are...

Antony Moxey

Perhaps this batch is for getting autographs on and then framing them to hang on the wall. Collar size is unimportant then.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh dear...

I think I'll stick with the old SHO ones...

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Rumour has it that next seasons ECFC design for the away shirt from Crapbini may be worse:(

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am very happy with the shirt i got this morning and its an early Birthday gift [y]
:D

skid

"Not sure the neck size is all that big an issue. I was at the club throughout the shirt launch, trying to sign up new Trust members, and didn't hear it mentioned by anyone."

well you obvously wernt there when we were. Several kids as young as 8 or 9 were unable to get there heads into shirts designed for 13-14 year olds. Its a bloody disgrace, and the club should be ashamed of themselves

grecianexiled28

why can't we get a decent make, Nike, Adidas, umbro!!! to big for me aswell im affraid, ill stick with my 1994 ALC windows top!!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you, or anyone else, has any issues then you should make sure the club is aware of 'em - via this thread if necessary. The club doesn't run the shop so it won't necessarily hear of this problem, or appreciate the extent of it, unless people let it know.

Last edited:

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
If you, or anyone else, has any issues then you should make sure the club is aware of 'em - via this thread if necessary. The club doesn't run the shop so it won't necessarily hear of this problem, or appreciate the extent of it, unless people let it know.
You're a good'n Egg....but are you 'avin a larf? Were any players or staff there today? Did any of them TRY to put a shirt on for a photocall?