• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2 x Liverpool tickets wanted

Mackster

Clicking on the OP's profile, gives you his email address and from that you can establish he is the MD of a company in Sussex. He could well be genuine, but I doubt it...
You've probably scared him sh*tless with your stalking......then again could be a (new) Crawley fan

wemisscuro

Loving watching Tisdale prove em wrong, yet again!
Does anyone have / know of 2 spare tickets or use of valid priority number to get tickets for the Liverpool game? I've been away with work and missed out and my 9 year old is devastated.

Mark Graves
How much you willing to part with then?

Thames Valley Red

If you are up for £50 donation to the Trust and promise to become a Trust member, I will release an option for two tickets. PM me with a mobile number. I cant promise but you may still be able to get some. You can join before the game.

UTC

TVR

No PM yet its too late now.

Burntfaceman

At least Ilfracombe will be quiet next week, I might go there on Tuesday and see how much I can get for my tickets......

jase 07

well said £24 would have gauranteed a Liverpool ticket plus if we progress to FA Cup 3
Doesn't seem to have done Shropshire Grecian any good.