• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2 x Liverpool tickets wanted

Borat

Does anyone have / know of 2 spare tickets or use of valid priority number to get tickets for the Liverpool game? I've been away with work and missed out and my 9 year old is devastated.

Mark Graves
Remember it's still on TV! You can carry on watching Liverpool the way you normally do ;)

Benguin

I'm a trust member and will not be attending the game. I really can't be bothered to sit with a load of plastics cheering on Liverpool.

I am genuinely far more excited by the thought of watching City in the league. I feel sorry that your boy is upset but as others have mentioned for very little money you could guarantee him a place at any future "big" games.

Grecian1966

Does anyone have / know of 2 spare tickets or use of valid priority number to get tickets for the Liverpool game? I've been away with work and missed out and my 9 year old is devastated.

Mark Graves
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - anyone recall Veronica Salt - the girl with a rich daddy who thought she could have it all? Well i'm sorry but this cub aint for plastics it's for life - as TVR states Join the Trust! EVEN all the money in the world can't but you a ticket when you haven't ventured within 250 miles of SJP. (sorry if this post offends)

Last edited:

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio

Either a scouse or a plastic

NOT WELCOME AT SJP

Red the Paper

Banned
Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio

Either a scouse or a plastic

NOT WELCOME AT SJP
I concur with Max

Watch your wallets

Boyo

Clicking on the OP's profile, gives you his email address and from that you can establish he is the MD of a company in Sussex. He could well be genuine, but I doubt it...

Last edited:

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
So he's a plastic southern-based Liverpool fan. Great.

Garth Crooks

The outright cheek of it.

Makes me feel sick.

Get back in your box Mr Graves.

Last edited:
As I have been a trust member since almost day 1 and can't get a ticket due to TZ'd Incompetence please go and stick your request where the sun don't shine!

GRECIANS1904

I'm a trust member and will not be attending the game. I really can't be bothered to sit with a load of plastics cheering on Liverpool.

I am genuinely far more excited by the thought of watching City in the league. I feel sorry that your boy is upset but as others have mentioned for very little money you could guarantee him a place at any future "big" games.
well said £24 would have gauranteed a Liverpool ticket plus if we progress to FA Cup 3