• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2 from 5

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is the correct answer unfortunately. Now if one of their games wasn't against Chesterfield who knows........
One of their games isn’t against Chesterfield ;)

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Let's not forget Notts County, it's a THREE horse race, for the final "auto" spot and they have a superior goal difference to both of us ! They are just one point behind us, although they do have a potential "humdinger" of a final day fixture at home to Luton.
They worry me as they have also got a bit of Mo and Luton might be demob happy in the last game.

We just need to win both our games and keep the pressure on. Simples.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m not worried about Notts County at all. If they leapfrog us, we obviously need to drop points and if we drop points I don’t think we will go up anyway. To have a realistic chance of promotion we must win both.

That said, I think Notts will drop points on Saturday at Grimsby who need a result for safety.

Red Devon

Touché

Just fancy Lincoln - just a hunch
Didn’t Lincoln get to the playoffs 5 seasons in a row and lost every time before their relegation to the Conference.

Red Devon

Didn’t Lincoln get to the playoffs 5 seasons in a row and lost every time before their relegation to the Conference.
Yes they did apparently it’s a League record of playoff defeats!

Jazzi

Yes they did apparently it’s a League record of playoff defeats!
Not going to argue with someone who knows the answer to their own question!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Plenty of practice.....practice tends to make perfect....in time.....

Legohead

Banned
Not going to argue with someone who knows the answer to their own question!
(rofl)

Must admit this made me smile.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Often when a team is relegated they suddenly spring to life. No pressure, the stand in manager will want to win both his games in charge and make a case for becoming a permanent manager, either at Chesterfield or somewhere else. Players hoping to save their league careers, you never know who may be watching.

I expect Wycombe to win but much stranger things have happened in football should Chesterfield snatch something from the game.

Dare I say it but I can see us quite easily losing at Stevenage!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's important we keep winning regardless of Wycombe as we need to get that 4th place as I don't want to be playing Lincoln. They'll do us over 2 legs. A one off game at Webley is anyone's.