• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
You only have to look at a ginsters shirt to know the wearer is a $hit patsy.
Corrected for undeniables.

Alistair20000

Is the correct answer. Alistair, please take note.
Stop deflecting lad.

Did you taste ?

Spoonz Red E

Ginsters are very filling.

Ask any bin.

iscalad

Stop deflecting lad.

Did you taste ?
I plead the Bill Clinton defence.
To be honest, I can't remember ever buying one.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
You noshed a ginsters :ROFLMAO:

Grecian Max

Not liking green = sectarianism is up there with the very worst Guardian opinion articles

J-Han

The argument that the ad was too small and the subtitles are a fair criticism of it and I'm actually inclined to agree, as well as the PA system in the BB that needs upgrading, but my point is that an awful lot of people who split hairs over the colour green, even when it's on a disability campaign, is ridiculous.

Bigger things in life to complain about than a disability campaign advert having a green scarf in it. Your life must be be pretty great if you have time to whinge about that.

DB9

The argument that the ad was too small and the subtitles are a fair criticism of it and I'm actually inclined to agree, as well as the PA system in the BB that needs upgrading, but my point is that an awful lot of people who split hairs over the colour green, even when it's on a disability campaign, is ridiculous.

Bigger things in life to complain about than a disability campaign advert having a green scarf in it. Your life must be be pretty great if you have time to whinge about that.
The ones that "Complained" about the green scarfs etc weren't aware of the disability campaign, Not everyone buys a programme (I'm assuming it was highlighted in it) or listens to the tannoy or even hear because of the intermitant nature of it, Once they were aware of it they have all said "Fair Enough"

Last edited:

Grecian2K

To go further down the "Clinton Avenue", he might have put one to his mouth but then spat...and certainly didn't swallow.

Nik Saunders

Hope the above works.

The link above is what was on the screen yesterday, this video was the promo video Level Playing Field released, size of text and colour is down to them.

Far play to the club for promoting the Weeks of Action as it does take a fair bit of work for those organising things, keep up the great work everyone.

Nick, ECDSA chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.