• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yanic Wildschut

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well we've been told it's "unprecedented" is this just a stick thrown by the club to keep the wolves from the door?

Or Is is it genuine by our standards? 🥴
Who knows 🤷‍♂️

Obviously you don’t want to broadcast that you are flush with cash

Grecianman135

Who knows 🤷‍♂️

Obviously you don’t want to broadcast that you are flush with cash
Agreed I just hope we get at least one striker in obviously need two but one will be a start..

IMO I don't think a striker will change a great deal,as a lot more needs to be looked into training regimes firstly as to how we've dropped like flies all season..

milts

Dreadful player.

ryancooper327

He looks like he has proper quality, strong and pacey. But somehow plays like an amateur. It’s so confusing/frustrating.

ecfc2000

He obviously did something to upset GC at FT. Any idea what?

tom_ecfc

He obviously did something to upset GC at FT. Any idea what?
Tried to attack 🤣

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tried to attack 🤣
I heard Caldwell has blamed exewebs lack of cohesion around the match day thread situation for today

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I heard Caldwell has blamed exewebs lack of cohesion around the match day thread situation for today
Rightly so.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dreadful player.
True that, runs ten paces, loses his breath and then falls over claiming a free kick.
Eisa is probably a worse disappointment on account of the fact that we have put so much faith in him. He never looked like getting clear today, hard to work out what he's supposed to be good at.

JGrecian23

True that, runs ten paces, loses his breath and then falls over claiming a free kick.
Eisa is probably a worse disappointment on account of the fact that we have put so much faith in him. He never looked like getting clear today, hard to work out what he's supposed to be good at.
He's good at being a striker in a team that tries to attack every now and then.

He's probably got bored of the fact that we don't have anyone who can find him other than Cole, and even he's been dragged off recently.

That said by all accounts today Eisa didn't put much in which is not acceptable.