• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
When you force yourself out of your sick bed because you're conducting a viva with a student, then the student is a no-show.
just fail the fecker !

Swanaldo

Being properly hungry halfway between lunch and teatime.

Grecian2K

Being properly hungry halfway between lunch and teatime.
Surely that is a "third world" problem?

DB9

Had a hospital appointment for 1st October, Had this for over four months only to get a letter today to say its cancelled and they need to rearrange it, I know things happen but i really wish my problem could have be sorted. Suffering for two years now, After been given every pill and potion from GP and a six month wait to see consultant now this!!

exeter-loyal

Insurance companies phoning you just as your about to eat, f*** off!

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Daytime TV again, and the belief that anybody who turns on a TV set at that time must be at least 120. Switched on around 1.30 yesterday afternoon, and was immediately greeted with: "Are you over 50?" Answer: "Mind your own ******* business!"

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Oldsmobile-88

Whilst parallel parking,idiots behind who can’t wait 10 seconds & overtake whilst you swing the car into the spot.

Oldsmobile-88

Had a hospital appointment for 1st October, Had this for over four months only to get a letter today to say its cancelled and they need to rearrange it, I know things happen but i really wish my problem could have be sorted.
That is frustrating,I had a similar senario a few years ago,off work for a couple of months,cancelled consultations & in the end the company I worked for paid for my treatment,probably cheaper than me being on full pay & not working in the long run.

I know someone well who worked in the Health Service & one of the biggest problems is patients not turning up for appointments(with no explanation given !) with all of the knock on that that creates.
They usually make another appointment,so a double whammy.

Hope your issue is sorted out soon.

Alistair20000

I know someone well who worked in the Health Service & one of the biggest problems is patients not turning up for appointments(with no explanation given !) with all of the knock on that that creates.
They usually make another appointment,so a double whammy.
Human nature is to respect something more if one pays directly for it. If it is seen to be “free” it is easy to abuse the privilege.

Not sure what the answer is to cut out this shocking waste though.

Oldsmobile-88

Whilst on the subject of the Health Service,idiots who forget what the primary reason it is there for.
Not big tit jobs & the like.
The last time I had a hospital visit,I was sat waiting & a old **** was moaning about the WI-FI not working well for his smart phone(probably wanted to look at mail order brides from Thailand) He asked the receptionist to turn it off & on to reboot it,FFS.
She politely turned down his request