• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One - 2023/24

sign of the chimes

Whilst I'm not saying they'll definitely be fine, they have players who can score goals. I think that's what it'll boil down to, it usually does and that puts us and Shrewsbury in trouble
For what little it's worth, from what I've seen you've more about you than the Shrews. They looked like even if they added some decent striking options they'd be largely redundant.

They set up like a side who'd been shipping too many goals and have a caretaker manager in situ who has made their initial priority to tighten things up at the back, the difference being it appears to be their plan to approach the whole season that way. I don't get the sense that your lack of goals is entirely down to how Caldwell sets you up - rather the lack of quality/options at that end of the pitch; which can hopefully be rectified during the window with the right signing(s)?

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
For what little it's worth, from what I've seen you've more about you than the Shrews. They looked like even if they added some decent striking options they'd be largely redundant.

They set up like a side who'd been shipping too many goals and have a caretaker manager in situ who has made their initial priority to tighten things up at the back, the difference being it appears to be their plan to approach the whole season that way. I don't get the sense that your lack of goals is entirely down to how Caldwell sets you up - rather the lack of quality/options at that end of the pitch; which can hopefully be rectified during the window with the right signing(s)?
Don't mention the signings.

ryancooper327

View attachment 14519
Someone surely leaving Stevenage? Loads of CFs

JGrecian23

Maybe we are chucking all our money to bring Jamie Reid back home. He can fill the Nombe void nicely!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
or are they just having a real push for the playoffs by adding another forward.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe we are chucking all our money to bring Jamie Reid back home. He can fill the Nombe void nicely!
So we're doing to Evans what he tried at Mansfield with Ollie?

STURTZ

We had Reid, Watkins and Wheeler in the same team and lost!

Don't know what I'm saying just kind of weird I guess....

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems like Charlton are close on Freddie Ladapo. Seriously, what hope do we have!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems like Charlton are close on Freddie Ladapo. Seriously, what hope do we have!
Is there any player that Charlton haven't been linked with ............

denzel

Is there any player that Charlton haven't been linked with ............
James Scott :(