• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

coles23

I think Aimson is decent and seems to manage to stay fit for nearly every game which is a bonus. On the other hand if Wrexham are prepared to chuck a hefty wedge of Hollywood dollars our way for him then I don't think we should turn it down.
I'd drive him to Wrexham myself

dontpassback

I don’t think aimson would be a great loss,cheick is more than capable and so is Sweeney,so if the Hollywood money comes in,then take it with both hands

Trapdoor

I don’t think aimson would be a great loss,cheick is more than capable and so is Sweeney,so if the Hollywood money comes in,then take it with both hands
I cant imagine they will be paying that much even though they are loaded.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
A bit depressing that people seem to want him to leave.
He's a good player, he would be a loss in defence and would need to be replaced.
OK, he has had a few poor games, but who hasn't?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think Aimson is pretty decent and not straightforward to replace, however, he gives an impression of someone who's not entirely happy (possibly just because of the form).... If he doesn't want to be here and someone's offering us money for him, take it, surely.

red1

Think a lot of this anti-Aimson talk is because he doesnt look the part as Captain(shouting cajoling etc). The guy is a steady defender who can also pick a pass including a decent diagonal.
Giving him the armband didn't do him any favours.

Anymore on the Joe Taylor rumblings @denzel?

dontpassback

A bit depressing that people seem to want him to leave.
He's a good player, he would be a loss in defence and would need to be replaced.
OK, he has had a few poor games, but who hasn't?
Sweeney and chieck to name just two

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anymore on the Joe Taylor rumblings @denzel?
No I was just kidding..

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think Aimson is pretty decent and not straightforward to replace, however, he gives an impression of someone who's not entirely happy (possibly just because of the form).... If he doesn't want to be here and someone's offering us money for him, take it, surely.
If there is any truth in these rumours, I'd be getting on the phone to Wolves and enquiring about Alfie Pond.