• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
been all over exewebski for weeks ;)
i know - but the reality is 90% of the stuff said on here is make believe 😀 or just opinion…which is fair enough.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I looked back at when we signed Aimson and had completely forgotten we paid a fee for him! So if he goes, hopefully we can recoup that and reinvest it.

I agree that losing him would leave us light. Wonder how far away Fitzwater is from getting fit? Is Ed James out on loan or could he cover on the bench if Aimson left imminently?

I wish it was only 23 appearances since signing..

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I looked back at when we signed Aimson and had completely forgotten we paid a fee for him! So if he goes, hopefully we can recoup that and reinvest it.

I agree that losing him would leave us light. Wonder how far away Fitzwater is from getting fit? Is Ed James out on loan or could he cover on the bench if Aimson left imminently?
Just looked it up and yes undisclosed fee which I had erased from my memory. I think Fitzwater is a good defender but i would imagine a couple of weeks away and in our situation I wouldn't want Ed James thrown in at the deep end. However, that's the dilemma as if this Wrexham thing is real and they offer e.g double what we paid then can you turn that down

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Hopefully a striker is done and dusted ahead of Blackpool.

would be a big boost going there with another striker on board.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just looked it up and yes undisclosed fee which I had erased from my memory. I think Fitzwater is a good defender but i would imagine a couple of weeks away and in our situation I wouldn't want Ed James thrown in at the deep end. However, that's the dilemma as if this Wrexham thing is real and they offer e.g double what we paid then can you turn that down
Yeah agreed.

Once Fitzwater is back fit, we will probably be able to cope losing a defender such as Aimson. But a couple of injuries and it looks very light back there. Jules could play in there I guess but still not ideal.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah agreed.

Once Fitzwater is back fit, we will probably be able to cope losing a defender such as Aimson. But a couple of injuries and it looks very light back there. Jules could play in there I guess but still not ideal.
isn't Jules left footed though?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I liked the thought of the Vegans Matty Stevens. 8 from 20 in a poor Vegan side. Ex boxer as well. Aged 25

Whether it would happen don’t know but appears a big strong cf. Plus already localish
Another Flackie could be a good signing

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe that Danilo Orsi at Crawley? He was linked with us a couple of years ago as well... Like Stevens, seems to blow hot and cold at different clubs.
Stockers very similar

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
i know - but the reality is 90% of the stuff said on here is make believe 😀 or just opinion…which is fair enough.
Is the correct answer. According to exeweb we're losing Aimson, Kite and Hartridge and signing 2 centre forwards.