• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not for long, sadly.
We are the worse.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hi Noel. What are your thought on playing a big centre back up front?
Well, if you are going to do that at least make it Aimson.
He'll probably be equally carp but at least he'll do less damage.

Banksy

We are the worse.
Definitely on current form and lack of guts and fight , no argument.

tavyred

Just had to change my vote. I've backed him and supported him but it's just silly now. Starting to believe the players have no interest in playing for him any more.
That’s basically the reason for my volte face.
We may have a weak squad which may or may not be down exclusively to GC, but we certainly don’t have a squad that can’t be coached into not getting d1cked every week.
GC is either not capable of stopping the defeats or the players are not playing for him, both those scenarios are unfortunately down to the manager.

StudentGrecian

Worst thing is you know we’re gonna get a point on Tuesday and the board will let this carry on.

JayPob94

I can't remember a time supporting this club when EVERYONE wanted the manager gone. Toward the end of Tisdales reign there was still a partial split because of his enormous achievements with us.

The board will give him Tuesday. If we wins Tuesday. That'll give him another 2 weeks. If he loses Tuesday. He HAS to go otherwise it's going to get very very nasty.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can't remember a time supporting this club when EVERYONE wanted the manager gone. Toward the end of Tisdales reign there was still a partial split because of his enormous achievements with us.

The board will give him Tuesday. If we wins Tuesday. That'll give him another 2 weeks. If he loses Tuesday. He HAS to go otherwise it's going to get very very nasty.
Tbf, Tisdale was up and down. He left after a playoff final defeat. It was a disappointing end to the season, but it wasn't total total footballing disintegration.

grecIAN Harris

Is he seriously still in his job?

This board is a complete joke and I hope they feel the anger on Tuesday and they deserve it
Did you not see the communication put out by the board during the week? Maybe you did and don't understand English. It was pretty plain and clear where they stand rendering your weekly first line pointless. You already know the answer and it isn't going to be the one you very clearly want.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster

We keep saying if he loses the next game he has to go. Then he loses and nothing happens. It's so frustrating feeling so powerless and voiceless.

JayPob94

We keep saying if he loses the next game he has to go. Then he loses and nothing happens. It's so frustrating feeling so powerless and voiceless.
I think what makes Tuesday so decisive is that it is a winnable game. Come the end of the season we'd realistically expect to be somewhere near Shrewsbury.

A few fans have said the same. I really really like Gary. And it was going so well. What the F has happened.