• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The threat of Coronavirus to ECFC

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
If they start playing EFL games behind closed doors, there will be a influx of people buying VPN's.
Bleddy lottery won't be worth winning.

PeteUSA

How's the foodbank? Do we need to being donations on Saturday? @Spoonz Red E

Foodbank? I believe its bog-rolls that are needed, not food?

Cant get toilet rolls to save your life here! My missus drove to the big box stores i.e. Walmart, Sams Club, Costco etc. all sold out! I dont get it! Where do they enter into this crisis?

DB9

Cant get toilet rolls to save your life here! My missus drove to the big box stores i.e. Walmart, Sams Club, Costco etc. all sold out! I dont get it! Where do they enter into this crisis?
Foodbanks are running low with donations over here with this virus Pete, So as usual it's the poorest that will suffer. As for the bog rolls, Have not got a clue

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Foodbanks are running low with donations over here with this virus Pete, So as usual it's the poorest that will suffer. As for the bog rolls, Have not got a clue
I'd be worried about being mugged if I was carrying toilet rolls down to Exeter on Saturday!

Alistair20000

Junior health minister mad Nad Dorries goes down with the Coronavirus. Anyone been in contact ?

iscalad

Everyone pooing their selves about catching the virus.

IndoMike

Everyone pooing their selves about catching the virus.
I'm pooing myself about getting the bog rolls.

GJW

Not sure what all the fuss is about with toilet paper when there is an abundant supply of dock leaves. Did we learn nothing from the Scout’s visit the other day? Or was that stinging nettles? How can you tell them apart? Don’t want to give myself a valet downstairs with the wrong nature wipes.

Alistair20000

Not sure what all the fuss is about with toilet paper when there is an abundant supply of dock leaves. Did we learn nothing from the Scout’s visit the other day? Or was that stinging nettles? How can you tell them apart? Don’t want to give myself a valet downstairs with the wrong nature wipes.
Docks were a soothing remedy for stinging nettles. Allegedly. I think it was spitting on them before wiping the stung area that brought the soothing.

IndoMike

Of course, anyone who is anybody uses a bidet, considerably reducing the need for toilet paper.