• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford City v Exeter City official matchday thread

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ajose isn't fit, where have you been ?
Which is why I said 'when he's fit'. Can you not read?

The deluder

It depends on which one of the bigger two you play and whether we're at home or not. If Fisher starts then you have to play Ajose, when he's fit, or Seymour as I don't think Fisher has enough goals in him. Bowman will score in fits and starts. At home I'd always start with Ajose or Seymour. The onus is on us to attack and we have to get the extra man in the box. If you want to play one off the big man then it has to be Matt Jay. I know he is playing deeper as he's got older but he has the understanding through his development playing up front. I think he would be better paired with Bowman.
I suspect Atangana will come in for Jake. Not saying I agree with it but I doubt Jay will start.
Would ptrpp
I suspect Atangana will come in for Jake. Not saying I agree with it but I doubt Jay will start.
Would prefer to see Jordan Tillson back in the team.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Money will replace Parkes and Atangana will replace Taylor. I do suspect Jay will get a start ag Csmbridge too.

grecIAN Harris

Would ptrpp

No, no, no, no!!!!!

Stelios

I've always thought he can 'do a job' and rarely as bad as some belive him to be

denzil

I've always thought he can 'do a job' and rarely as bad as some belive him to be
I would welcome Jordan Tilson back into the first team/bench. To me Jake Taylor has been walking a tightrope of late

Stelios

Have no idea how he managed to play every game last year but I thought Jake has looked a lot better this season.

MT blaming 'moments' rather than overall performance again. Can't really comment as I didn't see the game.

He seems bewildered and lost for words in post match interview which is unusual to be fair. Very odd game by the sounds of it.

Oldsmobile-88

Anyone who was at Valley Parade.
What are your thoughts on the game ?

Stelios

A Bradford fans writes:

Bradford City 2-0 Exeter City
Valley Parade- Att: 14,002 (371 #ECFC)

How bloody good was that? Make no mistake, Exeter are a top side and played some great stuff. To win that and keep a clean sheet despite all their pressure is a real statement! Get in!!! #bcafc

Red Devon

Atangana or Tilson would be interesting picks against Cheltenham both having successful spells there, I hope Matt will be brave and go for Matt Jay though.