• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Johnson and Rees Mogg - a pair of third rate showmen whose inadequacies have been ruthlessly exposed in just a few days. Give them anything remotely resembling responsibility and they fall to pieces. Doesn't bode well...

DB9

Johnson and Rees Mogg - a pair of third rate showmen whose inadequacies have been ruthlessly exposed in just a few days. Give them anything remotely resembling responsibility and they fall to pieces. Doesn't bode well...
Cummings knows this and could be playing them for fools

arthur

When the campaign proper starts Corbyn will get slaughtered in the MSM, he and McDonnell will get confronted again with their Pro-Irish republican views and the rest and their Brexit stance will be see for what it is, an utter shambles and a betrayal of their 2017 position. I get the ‘Labour voters won’t vote Tory’ thing, but having just watched Boris doing a walk about in Labour Wakefield, I think BJ’s brand will get major cut through in these areas. Eventually the hiatus surrounding the fag end of this rotten parliament will end and minds will turn to who they want to run things. It won’t be Corbyn’s Labour.
I thought it was remainers who were supposed to live in a bubble, divorced from he real world.

Johnson couldn't run a bath....

IndoMike

When the campaign proper starts Corbyn will get slaughtered in the MSM, he and McDonnell will get confronted again with their Pro-Irish republican views and the rest and their Brexit stance will be see for what it is, an utter shambles and a betrayal of their 2017 position. I get the ‘Labour voters won’t vote Tory’ thing, but having just watched Boris doing a walk about in Labour Wakefield, I think BJ’s brand will get major cut through in these areas. Eventually the hiatus surrounding the fag end of this rotten parliament will end and minds will turn to who they want to run things. It won’t be Corbyn’s Labour.
What is BJ's brand?

arthur

Imagine the media reaction if Jeremy Corbyn behaved like this

IndoMike

Imagine the media reaction if Jeremy Corbyn behaved like this
Was he drunk? His voice sounds a bit slurry.

IndoMike

Making a political speech with a background of police is so Trumpian.

IndoMike

Joke doing the rounds is that Joe Johnson resigned so he could spend less time with his family.

IndoMike

Looks like Rees-Smug and Johnson are already cracking up after just a couple of weeks in power. The situation requires cool heads, not agitated loonies.

DB9

200,000 people have registered to vote in the last 72 hours, Half under 35. With a possible election in the air it is good to see people engaged in politics especially now when it's so important whatever your views are