• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
When the campaign proper starts Corbyn will get slaughtered in the MSM ...
Oh heavens. Fetch me my smelling salts.

DB9

When the campaign proper starts Corbyn will get slaughtered in the MSM, he and McDonnell will get confronted again with their Pro-Irish republican views and the rest and their Brexit stance will be see for what it is, an utter shambles and a betrayal of their 2017 position. I get the ‘Labour voters won’t vote Tory’ thing, but having just watched Boris doing a walk about in Labour Wakefield, I think BJ’s brand will get major cut through in these areas. Eventually the hiatus surrounding the fag end of this rotten parliament will end and minds will turn to who they want to run things. It won’t be Corbyn’s Labour.
My secret hope that Corbyn is consigned to the back benches after an election which he WON'T win, You can't have a leader that loses Two elections. As for Johnson, This was his first real walkabout and that would pull a crowd but for me seeing him do a speech surrounded by Police Officers is very "American" We normally make a speech facing a crowd and very "Trumpesque"

Spoonz Red E

Still, we can rely on consistency from the 'MSM' as evidenced by today's Suns

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are the Scots more sassy than their English counterparts?

#DontBuyTheSun #JPT96

Grecian2K

View attachment 1160
In fairness the Little English version of the Snoreaway Sun did try to provide a bit of balance with a (tiny) picture of the undoubtedly biggest c*ck in Britain.
(Although reportedly not in the priapic sense, according to his many former mistresses)

geoffwp

A somewhat crass misunderstanding of the rather complex nature of NI politics. Unless you were being flippant of course.
Slightly tongue in cheek maybe but there is a serious point though you perhaps are more tolerant of our empire past than I. Ulster has no need to be controlled by the UK anymore. Truth is it really is part of Ireland but if that is too hard to swallow then complete devolution of powers with all Ulster MPs sitting in Stormont with no say in UK parliament. At the same time we could sort this monarchy rabble out. Far too many hangers on. What was it your beloved Moggy said about idle loafers?

Spoonz Red E

It's OK everyone ...

DB9

What was it your beloved Moggy said about idle loafers?
He's only talking about poor people Geoff, It's different for the rich and Royalty

geoffwp

He's only talking about poor people Geoff, It's different for the rich and Royalty
Of course DB, how foolish of me to forget that class law👍

DB9

Of course DB, how foolish of me to forget that class law👍
That's why you'll never be accepted in polite society Geoff, You know your place! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: