• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What was the last pub you visited...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Way back on Sat Dec 23 I had a pre-Christmas beverage with chums at the London Apprentice in Old Isleworth. Aside from my crowd and a mate's brother's crowd it was dead in there. The beer was nice though, but the less said about the morning after effects of the coffee flavoured tequila the better. The quantity consumed to hangover ratio was off the charts.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bar Lafayette, Perth, WA, very nice wine but not sure about the stuffed moose head on the wall

Colesman Ballz

Before my return to Swindon I made brief visit to the Royal Oak, Dorchester, and an even briefer visit to the Duchess of Cornwall at Poundbury.
Ooh er ! Not sure what Charlie boy will think about you having "a quicky" with his missus...... ? ;)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ooh er ! Not sure what Charlie boy will think about you having "a quicky" with his missus...... ? ;)
No amount of alcohol would induce me to think along those lines - I have my standards CB :)

They should've named the joint the Nags Head or Horse and Jockey.

Colesman Ballz

Some local pub news, the Old Fire House has just been sold to the London based City Pub Co for a fee estimated to be between £3-4M. They intend to continue to operate just as now ( although the cynic in me expects there will inevitably be some rise in prices !) (beer)

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Kings arms crediton for the Liverpool v Man City game

Place isn't great

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Woodlands Edge, North Swindon.

Swanaldo

Kings arms crediton
Cold lager and a warm reception, or is it the other way round?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
The George and Devonshire next door to the Fullers brewery last night for a quiz (my team won, yay).

Alistair20000

The George and Devonshire next door to the Fullers brewery last night for a quiz (my team won, yay).
Do you answer all the politics questions ?