• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Number13

Kezie Ibe (1 goal at Tamworth?) signs for and starts for Harlow Town in Ryman Prem but has to come off after 35 minutes

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems Ampadu's foul on Defoe resulted in a fractured ankle and will keep Defoe sidelined for about eight weeks.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems Ampadu's foul on Defoe resulted in a fractured ankle and will keep Defoe sidelined for about eight weeks.
doesnt surprise, did you see it mate, it was the sort of thing you dont expect/like to see in a sunday am game let alone at that level, tbh i thought att amps was lucky not to get a red and HONESTLY really he should have got one the incidents timing probably worked in his favour it was after 2 ish mins so the first 'incident' in the game.

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
No ollie this evening for brentford v villa not even on the bench Injured i would imagine.

ecfc2000

No ollie this evening for brentford v villa not even on the bench Injured i would imagine.
Brentford forum seem to think he's picked up a knock.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I see Bobby Olejnik played in mansfields win at Wycombe today. He was beaten by akinfenwa but made a decent save to keep them in it before Mansfield turned it around.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jamie Cureton has left Farnborough Town. Not sure if he has retired or if there is a new club lined up.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
On SSN today Jeff Stelling was wondering, after Forest Green had a player sent off today, then manager Mark Cooper also being sent to the stands for complaining about the decision too much, whether this was the first time in the league that a manager and son had both been sent off in the same incident.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
On SSN today Jeff Stelling was wondering, after Forest Green had a player sent off today, then manager Mark Cooper also being sent to the stands for complaining about the decision too much, whether this was the first time in the league that a manager and son had both been sent off in the same incident.
More than likely only other possibility would have been Brian and Nigel Clough and I am pretty certain that never happened.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
More than likely only other possibility would have been Brian and Nigel Clough and I am pretty certain that never happened.
Reckon there are a few possible candidates, though not sure any of 'em have actually happened. For one, it's not entirely inconceivable that Mark Cooper may have been sent off while playing under Terry at either Exeter or Birmingham.

Off the top of my head, other possibilities include:

Darren Ferguson played under Sir Alex at Man U;
Liam Rosenior played under Leroy at Gillingham;
Alex Bruce played under Steve at Hull;
Tom Ince played under Paul at Blackpool;
Paul Dalglish played under Kenny at Newcastle.