• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not one of ours, but former Plymouth Argyle winger Jason Puncheon has been charged with assault and carrying a weapon following a fight near a Surrey nightclub.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably too much (beer) ending up in him Puncheon above his weight

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not one of ours, but former Plymouth Argyle winger Jason Puncheon has been charged with assault and carrying a weapon following a fight near a Surrey nightclub.
i would think he's on his way out of palace, hasnt featured since woy took over, shame if it happens from what i've heard he grew up a palace fan.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just seen this being retweeted by Matt Gill

A huge congratulations to Head Coach Paul Buckle on completing his U.S. Soccer Pro License Coaching Course yesterday. Coach Buckle becomes the first coach ever to hold both the U.S. Soccer Pro License and the UEFA Pro Licence. Congrats Coach! ��

tonykellowfan

I'd have buckle over tisdale.

chunkymorrinmunter

Never ever ,thankyou. Torquay could do with him tho.

In a fight? That's the only way I'd ever pick Buckle over Tisdale.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tell you what....It's tough to get into a fight in Reigate....Redhill perhaps, but not Reigate...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Happy 41st birthday to Cherif Diallo. Our Sengalese player from the 2001/02 season. Made 2 appearances for City.

ecfc2000

Big Kevin amankwah had a good game representing bath in their 3 nil victory over chippenham today.