• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Morecambe Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
To follow up a conversation on social media, who would you have put in goal if Pym had been sent off and all the subs had been used?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
At 4-1 up, just play "rush goalies"

Simples.

(Or RHK - he'd have have more reason than most to keep a second one out ;) )

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

To follow up a conversation on social media, who would you have put in goal if Pym had been sent off and all the subs had been used?
Whichever one of the outfield players - bar the four defenders - fancied it. There's always one that has a go in training, he'd be the one, although it's unlikely supporters would know who he is.

manc grecian

Not sure why you say “went down easy” Stockley’s shot was from a narrow angle and ended up top left hand corner of the net.
He was on the floor before stockley hit it. If he'd stood up a bit longer he would have had a better chance of saving it.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Whichever one of the outfield players - bar the four defenders - fancied it. There's always one that has a go in training, he'd be the one, although it's unlikely supporters would know who he is.
Not Matt Jay I suspect! :D

Well-known Exeweb poster
jake taylor ?

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very very lucky not to get a red card. Also as my fellow supporter said lucky there were no Morecambe supporters where they would normally have sat in the OG as they would have rightfully been screaming for a red card which could then well have influenced the ref to take a less lenient view.
i was on the bank and even from there it was a bang on red card abso stupid decision.. totally deserved a red, could have ended the morcombe guys career.

IndoMike

i was on the bank and even from there it was a bang on red card abso stupid decision.. totally deserved a red, could have ended the morcombe guys career.
There's no room for sentiment, Bondy. Since he left City first time around Harley has never been the same. I don't know if it's the various injuries he's suffered or what. It's a bloody shame, but he just doesn't add much to the team anymore, and the older he gets the less easy it will be. For Harley to have a regular place means someone else must be left out. Who do you leave out for Harley?

LOG

Wrong thread again, Michael?

Alistair20000

I think Indo has been on the tuak ;)