• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2017/18

rp42

I think the dearest S/T should be 350 quid more than enough.

citizen

No way will this happen. The Rochdale prices are half what we paid this year.

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets-2015-16/[/ur Correct, we are a fans owned Club . We are no ordinary club. blah blah . And yes standby to remortgage your house for the remaining seats in the Cowshed.UTC

Last edited:

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Difference is Rochdale get quite a lot of crowds in league one in the two thousands with something in the three's being seen sometimes as a good crowd for them. They benefit from boosting their overall average due to a number of large away supports. 4000 season tickets at the reduced level is probably going to make them more money, with increased food drink and programme sales off the back of it.

With our higher average we would probably need to be looking at selling 6000 to offer them at £110.

iscalad

I don't think we sell more than 2,000 STs, probably a lot less.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I don't think we sell more than 2,000 STs, probably a lot less.
According to the EFL we sold 1,198 season tickets in the 2014/15 season, a fall from 2407 in the 2010/11 season. I've not been able to find more recent information.

Pete Martin (CTID)

According to the EFL we sold 1,198 season tickets in the 2014/15 season, a fall from 2407 in the 2010/11 season. I've not been able to find more recent information.
This current season, iirc, it was 1,308.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If we only have a small amount of seats available during part of next season with the possibility of a number of all ticket matches and we finish the season well then we should be able to increase on 1300 imo.

Exehausted

If we only have a small amount of seats available during part of next season with the possibility of a number of all ticket matches and we finish the season well then we should be able to increase on 1300 imo.
For people who want to sit down and who come on a regular basis but aren't S/T holders, getting a S/T would be sensible. There are a lot of people who sit near me who are there for most matches but don't have S/Ts. There are only about 2,200 seats in the Doble, so if 350 come over from the Stage Coach and there is no away end so we make,say, 250 seats available for away supporters, the seats will run out quite quickly.

rp42

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pictures of Jake Taylor, David Wheeler, Reuben Reid, JMT and Ollie as having signed up for next season. Good to have this confirmed!